Нива 4x4
Клуб нивоводов. Основатель —
Ермолов Алексей Игоревич, aka ALER
Поиск в Яндекс и Google
Гость

Рег.: 06.12.2004
Тем / Сообщений: 627 / 51708

Hi Niva friends!

My name is Darko and I'm from Croatia. [:hello] I'm a newbie on this forum and also in Niva owning and I can tell you that I'm delighted with Niva. One could never get a better car, as far as I'm concerned. [:)] When my friends heard that I've decided to buy Niva, they all thought that I've gonne insane. [:%] They are all driving small EU cars like C4, Peugeot 306 etc. and they couldn't imagine that someone would like to buy such "uncomfortable", "ugly","old fashoned", slow car and the most of all " the super petrol eater". Anyway, my wife, of course she had to gave her blessing, and I decided to buy it brand new and so far we didn't regret it. My dogs, we have 2 dogs, are delighted too [:jump] because they have a lot of place for themseves in the back. I turned over the back seats so the dogs have a lot of space. That's all from me for now, hear you soon [:hello]
kayotte

Рег.: 23.08.2007
Тем / Сообщений: 5 / 4030

vangelis
welcome Darco [:hello] Do not worry about your friends, Niva it`s good for offroad, good for allroad, have 4WD alltime, easy for fixes... ect. This machine has the above enumerated failings certainly, but it has advantages more than of failings.

http://niva4x4.in.ua

31" резина, сцепление ШНива, подрамник, экспедиционник, гена 80А, воздушный фильтр 3302, линзованный биксенон, карб Weber 32DGAS, СРПМ, широкий обваренный мост, вертикальные аморты ШН, ЗДТ, ВУТ Omega-B и т.д...
Гость

Рег.: 06.12.2004
Тем / Сообщений: 627 / 51708

Thank you for welocoming me, Kayotte! As I said, I'm not worried at all about my friends and I'm delighted with the car. [:rotate] So far I won't go for offroad but in future... Our dogs need a lot of running and exercise, so we spend a lot of time in nature, walking in woods and across fields. There are a lot of places to go here in Croatia and of course there are no asphalt but macadam or earth roads and Niva is fantastic for that purpose :up:. I could't go ther with regular car.
kayotte

Рег.: 23.08.2007
Тем / Сообщений: 5 / 4030

vangelis
Fine! NIVA good and cheap, as well as any car of such class has failings, but very good, only a bit morally outdated, but it is a car just to drive out there where the ordinary car can`t go.

I wish that your car made you happy and helped, that friends your envied [:D]

It`s right choice for yours requirements . [:;)]

http://niva4x4.in.ua

31" резина, сцепление ШНива, подрамник, экспедиционник, гена 80А, воздушный фильтр 3302, линзованный биксенон, карб Weber 32DGAS, СРПМ, широкий обваренный мост, вертикальные аморты ШН, ЗДТ, ВУТ Omega-B и т.д...
Нива 4x4 / Нивовод нивоводу — брат / World Wide Niva / Hello from Croatia!